Wednesday, November 18, 2009

•♥mY lUvLyF♥•

....ahhmmm..as of now,i'm happy being single,,i have alrea felt a lot of heartache brought to me by non-sense boys who make me fall inluv with them,but then leave me wounded and broken....i have realize that its better for me to concentrate on my studies for me to be able to reach al my goals not only for myself and for my family but also to other people...

.....i believe that the right love will come at the right time...i think i just have to wait for me not to hurt and to be hurt...i admit i have also hurt the feelings of some boys who love me but i really dont mean it...i think its just because of having decided such thing withouot even thinking it for a longer period of time....so guys,,,i can say that thing i have learn is that,,never give decisions ahead of time to aviod yourself and others from HEARTACHES....lets love but not much....

No comments: