Monday, January 5, 2009

My New Years Resolution

A. FAMILY

As a child of my Mother and Father, I know I have been a bad daughter for those past year and I am very sorry for that, I have realize that for all the things that have happen to us through all the years, my parents, my complete family are there beside me to help me. Even if I have done things that are not in favor for them, they still understand me and make me feel that I am useful and there's still good sides of me for them to be proud of.
As a change for their kindness, this year, I promise to be a good daughter and a good sister. I will be more patient to take care of my two brothers. Obey others for what is good and be a model of goodness in our family.


B. STUDY

I know that I can never surpass the intelligence of my other classmates but I know that I also have something inside of me that can make me reach the peak of my ambitions. For what I have realized, I can never reach all of my dreams if I will not be good in my study, so this time I will try and force myself to study well and understand each and every lesson of our class for my success and my future with my family.


C. LOVE LIFE

2008, is what I think the most unlucky year for me when speaking about LOVE LIFE . In the year that have passed by, I was never lucky. I have felt all the hurt, the pain and the jealousy but most of all is the hatred. I've tried to love one person eternally and I never get love back from him in return, even if his near yet I feel I'm very far from him. He doesn't even love me a little like a love for a friend. In that year, I have been a desperate girl, I think of all the bad things about me that he will never like. I have been a martyr I know, I have sacrifice everything for him including my own happiness for I LOVE HIM. One day in my life, I was awaken by the truth, and promised to myself to love him no more. I have hate him for those time because I have witnessed how much he don't love me and feel the love that he feel for another one.
I've tried to forget him, and take off all his memories of him in me but the worst is I can do nothing to do against this feeling. I think I a prisoner of this LOVE. Every time he go near me, the feeling that I have for him keeps going stronger.

THIS new year, I would like to change this bad thing of me. Promise not to be hurt because of him and love him with a limit and learn to love myself. I hope to find a better man that would love me the way that I love him and I hope I can stand to this promise and may God lead me the way.. God Bless....



No comments: