Tuesday, July 22, 2008

About Myself


I am Lenie Y. Malicay, a beautiful resident of Gabayan, Lazi, Siquijor. I am 15 years of age. I was born on August 13, 1992. I graduated my elementary in Tignao Elem. School and as of now, I am schooling in LNAS.
As a good youth of our country, I wanted to finish my studies. And if ever I will be given a chance to finish studying, I promise to find a good and stable job not only for myself but espcially to my parents, and to my Father Land.
I really want to be a lawyer someday, but as what I have observe, my parents can't give me a financial support in that course, so I decided to take up a course which I believe my parents can afford to so I decided just to take up Nautical course. I love my parents so much, and I chose this course not only because of the tuition but because a wanted to finish the unfinish dream of my father.

5 comments:

^_^ said...

Pagggggggggggggggggghelom Dihhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

^_^ said...

Ikawwwwwwwwwwww Walay Booooooooot

^_^ said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

daryl mel mansueto said...

maauuu i model sa shampoo gugo


mahal ug bayad bitaw
minilyon dagway

tonakz said...

len comment pod nako